Successful property management creates value and produces tenants who appreciate their surroundings. My management experience allows me to provide unparalleled customer service to both property owners and tenants. That level of customer service translates into satisfied tenants who pay more rent and stay longer. I provide a complete package of Owner Contract Services and Tenant Management Services.
Tenant management services include tenant turnover services such as move out inspections. Taking photographs of inspections, routine and improvement maintenance and remodeling, advertising, showing the property, full screening and criminal background checks, bi-annual inspections, posting notices on complaints or collections, and attending any court procedures. All-4-U Property Management personnel are prepared to respond to routine maintenance and emergency calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to meet the service requirements of tenants and owners.
All-4-U Property Management was incorporated in 2012 as a licensed property management agency with over eight years of experience in property managing. I am a full service property management company serving Albany, Lebanon, Sweet Home, Brownsville and surrounding areas. All-4-U Property Management is small enough to give each property owner personalized attention and large enough to offer a full range of services.
My current list of properties include: apartment complexes, townhouses, 4-plexes, duplexes and single family dwellings.
I complete full tenant background checks and criminal screening, rent collection, owner draws and statements, inspections, weatherization program, serving notices, evictions, court proceedings, and much more. I am licensed, insured and bonded.
· Manage your property the way you would personally want it done
· Inspect the property to meet landlord and tenant laws and regulations
· Market & advertise properties with Craig’s List, Postlets, Bing, Zillow, Yext, Facebook, Twitter and my Website with pictures
Complete a thorough background screening and credit checks for potential tenants
· Inspect the property at least two times a year unless more frequently is required
· Have no tolerance for unpaid rents or not keeping the property at normal living standards
· Properly prepare and serve all legal notices and attend court proceedings
· Conduct move out inspections and take pictures
· Offer 24-hour emergency service
· Competitive vendor rates with at three bids
· Take pictures, report damages and work with insurance adjustors for reimbursement to owners
· Comparative market analysis for rental rates
· Experienced with HUD
· Prompt and accurate financial reporting
· Year-end tax preparation of IRS 1099 forms
· Participate in all training and updated classes offered by the Landlord/ Tenant Association
· Offer one time placement (show property, screen applicant, etc.) if owner wants to manage their own property